-
December 9th, 2002, 11:23 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I saw up to 5th episode, and i think it is quite different anime and game. Anyway, it was cool, it reminded me to a "social board" like this... Mods included! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 9th, 2002, 03:47 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I haven't seen the anime but I plan on playing the game when it comes out.
-
December 9th, 2002, 04:05 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I dont know if Cav can afford coal. XD
-
December 9th, 2002, 04:24 PM
#14
Inactive Member
a bag or a single coal? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 9th, 2002, 09:11 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I thikn there's sposed to be some ties w/aniem and game, I ain't sure, I'll pull out my Animerica later on and see if I can get the damn scanne rot work
-
December 10th, 2002, 03:51 AM
#16
Inactive Member
y not!? and why havent u shown us the sword u supposeldly was gona draw O_O
-
December 10th, 2002, 07:27 AM
#17
Inactive Member
It is what bandai calls a "Media mix" game, anime, etc all in one, but with different plot.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 10, 2002 03:27 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
December 11th, 2002, 12:02 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I've heard of both the anime and the game but I haven't had the chance to see the anime yet, but I plan to and I also plan on buying the game as soon as it comes to the U.S.
It looks amazing. >o<
-
December 11th, 2002, 12:06 AM
#19
Inactive Member
I watched first 7 episodes and 2 OVAs. I like the TV eps, but not OVAs. Maybe I shouldve watched the OVA after finishing TV eps.
-
December 11th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#20
Inactive Member
agh i still wanna see it @__@ and play the RPG! >O
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks